I heard that you are struggling with your writing. You have a great story in your mind, but you don’t know how to write it down on paper. There are a few things that are keeping you away from writing your first paragraph.
- Fear that you won’t be able to write as you pictured in mind.
- Fear that you will write, and readers will lose interest due to your poor writing.
- Fear that your best story will become the worst story of your life.
Look all of these fears are right, but you have the power to overcome these fears in your life. You need to find a way out of this situation, and I can only make it less complex for you.
- Read a lot: If you read you will go through the vocabulary and grammar at the same time. This will help you in sentence structure and vocabulary building.
- Write a lot: Now what you wanna do is you should write what comes to your mind. Just write it down. And expect that your writing sucks. Write a lot. Practice it for an hour daily.
These two habits are enough to make you a wonderful story writer within just a year. A year is not a big time compared to your 70 years of life. And 7 hours a week aren’t big too.
So Start Now. Start Slow. Start with your worst.